May 23, 2019
Are you an experienced, dynamic, driven professional?
Fundy Honda – A respected leader in the automotive retail industry in Saint John is currently seeking a highly motivated, innovative individual to join us in the role of Business Manager.
With continued growth in the automotive industry, we offer continued opportunities for both new hires and internally-promoted superstars. We have a history of long-term staff retention, which is a testament to the way we do business and the value we place on each and every employee.
Hopefully, that will include you.
- Experience in the auto industry as a business manager
- Knowledge of prime and sub-prime markets
- Demonstrated knowledge of contracts
- Effective communicator (both - verbal and written) with an excellent phone manner
- Excellent organizational/time management skills
- Valid driver’s license
Under the supervision of the Sales Managers, the Business Manager will be responsible for:
- Protect the legal and financial welfare of the dealership
- Support the efforts of the other employees to ensure success
- Maintain and develop excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrate knowledge of all products offered
- Vehicle financing, warranties, insurances, and up selling accessories to customers
- Obtaining predetermined sales quota within budgetary guidelines.
- Schedule, monitor and control all daily deliveries with sales staff and customers
- Prepare and document any/all documentation for final delivery
- Responsible for all necessary and/or related funding; license fees, down payment, finance funding, leasing funding, etc.
- Responsible for completion of all final delivery paperwork
What we offer:
- Industry leading compensation and benefits package
- Company Demonstrator
- Career growth opportunities
- The best car brand in the world
- Unparalleled management and leadership team
Candidates applying for this position must have a flexible schedule, evening and weekend work is required.
If you feel that you are the right candidate and you're up for an exhilarating career, contact us by sending your resume to email@example.com. Please ensure your subject line says "Business Manager".
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.