Internet Product Specialist
July 21, 2017
Are you an experienced, dynamic, driven professional?
Fundy Honda in Saint John, N.B. is currently seeking an Internet Product Specialist to handle inbound and outbound sales related calls, internet leads & live online client chats to conduct initial sales lead qualification and follow up.
- Ensure customer relationships are maintained through after sales scheduled outreach, and follow up with customers, as needed,
- Communicate professionally through our live online chat portal
- Conduct a needs analysis to educate customers about options, articulate key selling points/features and benefits and identify sales opportunities and prospects with new and returning customers,
- Nurture these leads until ready to be passed on to a sales representative through a showroom visit or sales call,
- Manage data for existing, new and prospective clients in CRM tool, ensuring all communications and outreach is logged and documented,
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success.
- High School diploma or equivalent,
- Professional and articulate communication skills with ability to manage the correspondence between the sales team and their clients verbally and in writing,
- Ability to multi task and navigate different computer applications,
- Strong attention to detail,
- Excellent organizational, prioritizing and time management skills,
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment,
- Strong sales aptitude & closing techniques coupled with an outgoing and positive attitude,
- Driven to succeed and achieve targets,
- Minimum 1 year sales and customer service experience is an asset,
- Excellent telephone communication skills and mannerisms,
- Negotiation, and objection handling skills,
- Flexibility to work Saturdays and evening shifts as staffing schedules require. Operating hours are between 8:00am and 8:00pm Monday to Friday and 9:00am to 1:00pm on Saturday. Scheduled shifts will be within those hours.
What We Offer:
- Full time, 40 hours per week,
- Industry leading pay plan
- Relaxed, casual and friendly atmosphere,
- Career advancement opportunities,
- Health benefits,
- Paid training,
- Free parking
- Pension Plan
Interested and qualified applicants should send their resume and business references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure your subject line says “Internet Product Specialist”.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.