March 13, 2019
Job Location: Saint John, NB
Fundy Honda is a respected leader in the automotive retail industry in Saint John. We are currently seeking a highly motivated, innovative individual to join us in the role of Licenced Technician.
The successful candidate(s) will be responsible for:
The proper completion of repairs and recommended maintenance through the execution of accurate diagnostic and inspection process’.
We are looking for:
- Proven record of quality and efficient workmanship (Fixed Right First Time)
- Ability to work as part of a high performance team focussed on exceeding customer expectations
- Positive attitude with a drive to succeed
- Current Honda factory training is an asset but not required
- Automotive Service Technician trade certification/Journeyman’s licence
- A/C licence and certification
- Strong commitment to Customer Satisfaction
- Strong aptitude of technical/mechanical repairs
- Good computer and time management skills
- Organizational ability and attention to detail
- A valid driver’s license
Your duties will include:
- Diagnose, repair and complete approved service on client vehicles
- Test and adjust vehicle systems to manufacturer’s specifications
- Perform scheduled vehicle maintenance services as prescribed by Honda Canada
- Inform clients and Service Consultants on work performed, general vehicle condition, and future repair recommendations
- Maintain mechanical service equipment on a regularly scheduled basis
- Operate company and customer vehicles in a clean and safe manner
- Participate in all safety initiatives, and follow safety guidelines to ensure a safe work environment at Fundy Honda.
What we offer:
- Industry leading compensation and benefits package
- Career growth oppurtunities
- We have a brand new state of art work environment
- State of the art Rousseau modular tool/work bench system including individual PC for higher technician efficiency, the brightest work environment, and the latest shop technology.
- The best car brand in the world
- An awesome management and leadership team
Interested and qualified applicants should send their resume and business references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure your subject line says “Licenced Technician”.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.