Service Account Manager
August 14, 2017
Service Account Manager
Job Location: Saint John
Fundy Honda is a respected leader in the automotive retail industry in Saint John. We are currently seeking a highly motivated, innovative individual to join us in the role of Service Account Manager.
The service account manager documents customer concerns and recommends required vehicle service work to customers. Prepares accurate cost estimates for labour and parts, based on diagnoses provided by the service technician. Develops long term relationships with customers based on trust and integrity. Provides exceptional customer service to customers and other departments within the dealership.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet customers in a prompt, courteous manner.
- Document customer's routine maintenance or vehicle problems accurately and clearly on the repair order.
- Assist customers in scheduling check in times for routine maintenance and needed repairs.
- Test drives the vehicle with customer as needed to confirm the problem or refer to test technician.
- Refers to service history of the vehicle, inspects vehicle and recommends additional required service.
- Explain cost estimates to customer, time needed for the service or repair and obtain agreement/customer signature prior to work commencing.
- Establish "promised time".
- Follow-up on progress of each service/repair order during the day and contact customers by phone regarding changes in the estimate or promised time.
- Reviews repair orders to ensure that work is completed and additional work and authorization is noted.
- Accurately explain the nature of mechanical problems.
- Accurately and promptly completes paperwork.
- Understands and properly recommends in-dealership and manufacturer service promotions
- Handle phone inquiries regarding work-in-progress, check in times and returns phone messages promptly.
- Advise customers on the care of their cars and value of maintaining their vehicles in accordance with manufacturer's specifications and warranty maintenance.
- Valid driver's license
- Experience and proven success in retail or service industry
- Computer skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Customer relationship management skills. Ability to problem solve
- Able to operate vehicles equipped with manual and automatic transmissions
- Able to work evening and weekend shifts as scheduled
- Education/ Experience:
- Minimum High school or equivalent
- Experience in automotive environment an asset
- Auto or Service College an asset
- Reynolds & Reynolds/ADP experience an asset
- $40,000-$65,000 Per Year.
What we offer:
- Industry leading compensation and benefits package
- Career growth oppurtunities
- Brand new state of art work environment
- The best car brand in the world
- Unparallelled management and leadership team
Interested and qualified applicants should send their resume and business references to email@example.com. Please ensure your subject line says “Service Account Manager”.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.