July 17, 2019
Job Location: Saint John
Are you an experienced, dynamic, driven professional?
Fundy Honda is a respected leader in the automotive retail industry in Saint John. We are currently seeking a highly motivated, innovative and professional individual to join us in the role of Service Advisor.
In addition to being empowered to make independent decisions that affect our clients every day, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparation and review of daily client appointments, upcoming client requirements and expectations,
- Understanding clients’ service needs as they relate to preventative maintenance, warranty and repair,
- Having good judgement empowered with Honda Canada protocol to assist clients with warranty and claims,
- Being the first person to greet the client in a professional, prompt manor building rapport and long lasting business relationships,
- Managing the client’s understanding and expectations of vehicle service time, updating the clients throughout the process,
- Maintaining accurate client contact information, vehicle service history, recommended future service, and accurate billing of all services performed.
Your Qualifications will include:
- Demonstrated proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office,
- Outgoing and positive attitude,
- Ability to work in, and contribute to a positive team environment,
- Effective communications, organizational and problem solving skills,
- Highly ambitious with a focus on professional.
What we offer:
- Industry leading compensation and benefits package,
- Career growth opportunities,
- Free parking,
- Salary based with unlimited bonus
- Unparalleled management and leadership team.
If you feel that you are the right candidate and you’re up for career, contact us by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure your subject line says “Service Advisor”.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.